Partners in Education and Integration of Internationally Educated Nurses
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
1. Abstracts are to be submitted in English only. The author/s must indicate whether they wish the abstract to be considered for oral and/or poster presentation, or round table discussion.
2. Abstracts must be typed and SINGLE SPACED in MS Word Format (Compatibility Mode) using Arial, font size 12 pt in not more than 300 words (excluding title and name of author/s and their institutions/agencies) with only the left margin justified.
a. Title must be in CAPITAL letters on the first line.
b. Author(s) and Name(s) and Institution(s)
c. Content - Less than 300 words which includes:
§ background or a brief introductory statement and significance of the study (include Theoretical/conceptual framework as applicable)
- purpose of the study
- methodology (design, setting, sampling, instruments)
- main findings
- conclusion; practical/specific recommendations and policy implications
3. Graphs, tables and illustration CANNOT be included in the abstract.
4. Abstracts must be submitted to Lyne de Palma via email to email@example.com
5. Deadline for abstract submission:
January 26, 2018 (NOW CLOSED)
6. Notification of acceptance:
February 5, 2018
February 16, 2018
8. Authors of abstracts that have been accepted for presentation are responsible for all registration fees.